Our company provides a variety of services to buiding owners. We provide 3 areas of services to landlords in the San Francisco market. A short description of each area of consulting expertise that we offer is summarized below.
- Leasing office space. We have over 20 years of experience in leasing office space in the San Francisco market. Our marketing that we undertake for your building includes:
- Hiring and paying for a professional photographer to capture your space with top quality pictures
- Creating marketing brochures to share with interested parties such tenants in the market and other brokers
- Building a website on the internet dedicated to your property, exclusively
- Placing the property in many subscription-based real estate databases and online newpaper or marketing platforms
- Showing your property, in person, as frequently as necessary to prospective tenants
- Negotiating key dealpoints with your best interests in mind
- Navigating through, or providing, a finalized lease document executed by all parties
- Selling your property. In terms of marketing, selling a building and leasing it, are nearly identical. We employ all of the same concepts as outlined above. However, there are additional requirements in terms of skills, experience, procedures, forms, contracts and other documentation that transcend the sale process from start-to-finish. In sales, additional parties come into play. These typically include: lawyers, escrow officers, banker(s), the buyers broker representative, the seller, and sometimes other professionals (such as those knowledgeable in construction and building systems). There is a higher degree of due diligence involved, along with a larger number of required steps to take to get across the goal line in a sale transaction when compared to a lease transaction. Presently, we only offer buyer representation services in San Francisco and other areas within the state of California.
- Advisory Services. Another area where we excel, is in working with landlords on lease arbitrations, negotiating options to renew or extend leases already in place, financial analysis, and other contemporaneous transactional and advisory services.
We also provide market analysis, market reports and opinions regarding supply, demand and forecasts for different real estate markets throughout the United States. We provide this service primarily to the investment community, asset managers, and portfolio managers. We have provided advisory services in markets in over 30 different states in the U.S. as well as some international projects. This work is typically done on an hourly rate basis to our clients.